Saturday, February 2, 2008

Where to Begin?

Normally, one would begin at the beginning, but since I tend to think of time as having no real beginning (we'll talk about that one later) I obviously can't start there.

For my entire life, I have been very puzzled by the strange antics of the dominant life form on this planet. The human race shows signs of intelligence, yet at the same time exhibits such bouts of extreme idiocy as to make one wonder if that blob on top of the spinal cord is really a functioning brain, or merely there to fill out that thick skull.

I've decided to use this blog as a therapy of sorts. A place to voice my weird, strange, odd, funky opinions about the human race, and my views about Life, the Universe, and Everything. (And yes, I am a HUGE Douglas Adams fan.)


Where will this all lead? Who knows. Will anyone actually read this? I don't know, but the writing of it might just help me better understand myself and this weird-beyond-belief universe we live in. If you get a chuckle out of something here, great. If you get angry or upset over something I say here, even better, I've at least made someone think about it. If something you read here actually changes your mind about some aspect of existence, I will be surprised but secretly pleased to be the vector of an infectious meme.

Let's ride!

No comments: